Our client is a Notary who is hiring a residential conveyancer to work on his team and help with his busy practice. Working with another senior and junior conveyancer, the firm has much work and requires another conveyancer on the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited do:
- Ability to pick up a file and work without or at least minimal assistance
- All related reporting and billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Preparing and drafting all legal documents, correspondence, and accounts required for completion of the real estate transactions
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Prioritizing and handling a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on residential conveyances independently
- Ability to independently manage a file from beginning to end.
- Strong computer skills are essential (Outlook, MS Word/Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong administration and organization skills, and good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of ProSuite
If you are looking to join a fast-paced environment at a Notary office, please send us your resume today!