Our client is a long-established mid-size law firm located in downtown Vancouver.
Qualifications and Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to that of a conveyancer with 2 – 5+ years of experience in and knowledge of:
- Land development – including Phased Developments, Strata Developments and bare land Strata Developments;
- Drafting and registering restrictive covenants, easements, statutory right of ways and related documents;
- Review Plans;
- Title Reviews;
- And, have some knowledge of the Real Estate Development Marketing Act.
- Completion of a Paralegal program is an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent document drafting skills;
- A strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Have knowledge of the Land Owners Transparency Act, (LOTA);
- Have knowledge of the Land Owners Transparency Registry (LOTR); and
- Knowledge of ALF corporate database would be an asset.
Our client would be very interested in discussing this position with experienced candidates and the position is open to both Vancouver or Okanagan area professionals.
Competitive salary & benefits, a friendly work atmosphere, and interesting work. We look forward to receiving your resume if this sounds like what you are looking for!
Salary Range for this position is from $65.000.00/annum – $80,000.00/annum, depending on education and experience.