Our client has been a fixture in the legal community for over 30 years and they are seeking to hire a permanent LAA to assist their litigation team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to work with a close-knit team that looks to expand and develop their legal skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- File opening and maintaining client information
- Drafting, sending and managing correspondence
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining an active bring forward system
- Handling client billing and accounting
- Completion of an accredited legal administrative assistant program
- Three or more years of experience as an LAA
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Experience using Primafact and Soluno would be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
The range of pay for this position is $50,000 – $65,000 per annum and is dependent on the level experience.