Betty Garbutt, CHRP
- Over 3 decades of experience as a Legal Recruitment Specialist, Director of Human Resources, Director of Operations, The Legal Freelance Centre.
- 10 years legal experience in litigation, criminal defence, labour law, corporate records, corporate/commercial, residential and commercial conveyancing, wills & estates, corporate tax, corporate/securities, matrimonial, aboriginal & mediation law.
- Community-minded; volunteer on public advisory committees for legal courses at various colleges and post-secondary schools for over 20 years.
- Youth Educator; volunteer trainer and team-builder for female high performance ice hockey athletes as they pursue their goals for Canada’s National Women’s Team.
- Loves dogs & cats, married, has 2 great sons, throws terrific Christmas parties and has a good sense of humour!
- View Linked In Profile
Robyn Stratton, Legal Recruitment Specialist
- Close to 15 years in legal recruitment with The Legal Freelance Centre
- Temporary and Permanent Placements, Payroll & Career Advisor
- Experienced in corporate/securities, law firm reception and administration
- In her free time Robyn enjoys spending time with her two young children, attending fitness classes and playing and coaching softball.
- Loves dogs, especially her baby puggle, Jaxon, married, and has a great sense of humour!
Stephanie Santos-Ocampo, Human Resources Assistant
- Stephanie began with LFC in June 2016 (full-time to October 2018 and now assisting us on a part-time basis since September 2019)
- Temporary and Permanent Placements, Payroll & Benefits
- Stephanie graduated from University of British Columbia in May 2015 and holds a Bachelor of Arts with a History Major and a French Minor. She is currently furthering her education by taking Human Resources courses at BCIT while working with the team at LFC, expanding her knowledge within the Human Resource field
- In her free time, Stephanie enjoys fitness, fine dining, petting animals, and frequenting Vancouver’s beautiful beaches.
Danielle (Danny) – Woof! Woof! – who keeps us all balanced and laughing!
To keep up to date with what we’re up to, including getting notified of new job postings, make sure to follow our Facebook: The Legal Freelance Centre, Twitter: @LFCJobPlacement, and Instagram: @thelegalfreelancecentre