Betty Garbutt, CHRP
- Over 30 years Legal Recruitment Specialist, Director of Human Resources, Sole Shareholder and Director of Operations, The Legal Freelance Centre.
- 10 years legal experience in litigation, criminal defence, labour law, corporate records, corporate/commercial, residential and commercial conveyancing, wills & estates, corporate tax, corporate/securities, matrimonial, aboriginal & mediation law.
- Community-minded; volunteer on public advisory committees for legal courses at various colleges and post-secondary schools for over 20 years.
- Youth Educator; volunteer trainer and team-builder for female high performance ice hockey athletes as they pursue their goals for Canada’s National Women’s Team.
- Loves dogs & cats, married, has 2 great sons, throws terrific Christmas parties and has a good sense of humour!
- View Linked In Profile
Robyn Stratton, Legal Recruitment Specialist
- Over 8 years in legal recruitment with The Legal Freelance Centre
- Temporary and Permanent Placements, Payroll & Career Advisor
- Experienced in corporate/securities, law firm reception and administration
- In her free time Robyn enjoys attending fitness classes and playing and coaching beer league softball.
- Loves dogs, especially her baby puggle, Jaxon, married, and has a great sense of humour!
Stephanie Santos-Ocampo, Human Resources Assistant
- Stephanie began with LFC in June 2016
- Temporary and Permanent Placements, Payroll & Benefits
- Stephanie graduated from University of British Columbia in May 2015 and holds a Bachelor of Arts with a History Major and a French Minor. She is currently furthering her education by taking Human Resources courses at BCIT while working with the team at LFC, expanding her knowledge within the Human Resource field
- In her free time, Stephanie enjoys fitness, fine dining, petting animals, and frequenting Vancouver’s beautiful beaches.
Our team is also assisted by Lauren Dinwoodie, Human Resources Assistant – Recruitment Specialist, who began helping us out in April 2018. Lauren graduated from University of Victoria in May 2016 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, and has plans to attend Law School in the Fall of 2019. Lauren is excited to be a part of the LFC team and looks forward to expanding her knowledge within the Legal and Human Resource fields. Welcome to LFC, Lauren!
Danielle (Danny) – Woof! Woof! – who keeps us all balanced and laughing!