Betty Garbutt, CHRP
- Over 30 years Legal Recruitment Specialist, Director of Human Resources, Sole Shareholder and Director of Operations, The Legal Freelance Centre.
- 10 years legal experience in litigation, criminal defence, labour law, corporate records, corporate/commercial, residential and commercial conveyancing, wills & estates, corporate tax, corporate/securities, matrimonial, aboriginal & mediation law.
- Community-minded; volunteer on public advisory committees for legal courses at various colleges and post-secondary schools for over 20 years.
- Youth Educator; volunteer trainer and team-builder for female high performance ice hockey athletes as they pursue their goals for Canada’s National Women’s Team.
- Loves dogs & cats, married, has 2 great sons, throws terrific Christmas parties and has a good sense of humour!
- View Linked In Profile
Robyn Stratton, Legal Recruitment Specialist
- Over 8 years in legal recruitment with The Legal Freelance Centre
- Temporary and Permanent Placements, Payroll & Career Advisor
- Experienced in corporate/securities, law firm reception and administration
- In her free time Robyn enjoys attending fitness classes and playing and coaching beer league softball.
- Loves dogs, especially her baby puggle, Jaxon, married, and has a great sense of humour!
Our team is also assisted by Alana Bolton, Human Resources Assistant – Recruitment Specialist, who began helping us out in June of 2015. Alana graduated from Acadia University in May 2015 and holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Psychology. In her fourth year, she specialized in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and completed her Honours thesis. She investigated how to better manage the Millennial generation and suggested ways to prevent conflict between and among the three generations that currently make up our workforce. Alana is excited to be a part of the LFC team and looks forward to expanding her knowledge within the Human Resource field. Welcome to LFC, Alana!
Danielle (Danny) – Woof! Woof! – who keeps us all balanced and laughing!