Our client is a Vancouver Law Firm that focuses on ICBC Defence is looking for an ICBC Paralegal to join their team.
- Preparation of legal documentation including pleadings, affidavits, draft orders, applications, bill of costs
- Maintaining documents for relevance and privilege and drafting list of documents
- Ability to maintain BF system for upcoming discoveries and trials
- Delegating work to LAA as applicable
- Proactively managing files
- Paralegal diploma or certificate
- 2 years working experience as a Paralegal in ICBC Defence
- ICBC Billing Number
- Ability to work under stress
If you want to work in Vancouver and meet the expectations listed above, please send us your resume today!