Our client has an office in Vancouver and is looking to add a full-time conveyancer to their team. The role will primarily be tasked with conveyancing duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of real estate contracts and forms
- Drafting correspondence with clients and counsel, including documents and reporting letters
- Conduct & review LTO searches and due diligence
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and opposing parties
- 3+ years residential/commercial real estate experience
- Must be familiar with Lawyer Done Deal
- Solid understanding of BC LTSA EFS & web filing
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe, and BC Online
Please send your resume today!