We have a client, a full service law firm and one of the largest in the area, that is looking for a senior conveyancer to join their team!
Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintaining their bring forward system,
- arrange client appointments,
- provide administrative assistance,
- draft correspondence & billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Resort (including fractional) real estate transactions
- Preparing and drafting all legal documents, correspondence, and accounts required for completion of the real estate transactions
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Graduation from a paralegal/LAA program
- Proficiency in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat
If you think you can join the team and contribute, please send us your resume today!