Our client, a Vancouver Law Firm, is looking to fill a position ASAP within his firm for a hybrid LAA/Paralegal. This will be a temporary position to start working in personal injury and ICBC Defence with the possibility to be permanent.
- Prepare pleadings
- Chamber Applications
- Prepare medical briefs
- Filing documents with the appropriate parties
- Utilization of software (MS Office)
- Opening files, binder updates and filing
- Special damages
- Records & Document requests
- Pleadings (notice of trial, affidavits, notice of change, requisitions)
- Graduation of LAA / Paralegal program
- 2+ years working in law firm
If you possess the relevant qualifications and are confident in your ability to fulfill the job responsibilities, please send us your resume today!