Our client is located in Downtown Vancouver firm and they are seeking to add a solicitor to their team.
The firm is centrally located in Downtown Vancouver near Waterfront Station. The firm offers competitive salaries & benefits, a congenial atmosphere, good quality litigation work and opportunities for advancement.
Requirements and Qualifications
- You already possess experience in one or more of business transactions, M&A, bank financing, infrastructure construction, commercial real estate leasing and financing, tax, import / export, complex contract drafting, regulatory compliance, and marine industry work.
- 3+ years experience with commercial contracts and transactions
- Law Degree from accredited University and ability to practice law in BC
- Proficient with Outlook & MS Office
- Understanding of legal processes and procedures
- Knowledge of PC Law
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Excellent calendar management and coordination of complex meetings
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please let us know if you would like us to advance your candidate profile to the firm!