Our client, a Vancouver-based mid-size firm with a unique practice mix, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their team!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on foreclosures
- Banking litigation and collection matters
- General litigation & ICBC Defence
- File management
- Drafting of pleadings
- Communicating directly with clients and seeking instructions;
- Communicating with opposing parties directly
- Preparing payout statements
- Maintenance of established filing systems and online client managed databases
- Coordinating with other team members on litigation matters.
- 3 or more years working as a Paralegal in a law firm
- Above average attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of rules of court and related forms
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multitask and to work with limited supervision
- Graduation from Paralegal program
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to work at a collegial, stimulating, and supportive working environment with nationally and internationally recognized lawyers.