We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to work with 1 partner and 1 associate with their varied litigation practices.
The successful candidate will have graduated from a recognized Legal Administrative Assistant Program, as well as a combined 5-10 years’ experience litigation.
Additionally, individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency with MS Word and Outlook, and the ability to stay focused in a fast paced work environment will be given preference in the selection process.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- maintaining an efficient file management and BF system
- preparing and drafting various correspondence and legal documents from dictation and precedent documents
- preparing lists of documents
- scheduling trials, applications
- examinations for discovery and other matters
- handling incoming and outgoing email
- answering telephone calls and communicating with opposing counsel
- preparation of bills
- opening and closing files
- other administrative tasks as required
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work at a full-service, mid-sized law firm that offers the resources and competitive salary and benefits package of a large, national firm, as well as the collegial environment of a boutique firm! Send us your application today!