Our client is a tightly knit, hard-working, fun-loving large law firm located in Kelowna. They are looking for a Conveyancer to join their team! This is a position that is looking to filled as soon as possible and there is the possibility to work remotely. They also offer training.
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintaining their bring forward system,
- arrange client appointments,
- provide administrative assistance,
- draft correspondence & billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Resort (including fractional) real estate transactions
- Preparing and drafting all legal documents, correspondence, and accounts required for completion of the real estate transactions
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Graduation from a paralegal/LAA program
- Ability to learn eConveyance, MatterFlow
- Proficiency in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat
If you think you can join the team and contribute, please send us your resume today!