Our client is a long-established law firm located in Vancouver (Kits area) and they are looking for an experienced conveyancer who would also enjoy private lending with training, if needed. This is a smaller, friendly firm with congenial lawyers and team members. As well as a downtown salary and benefits, the firm offers the opportunity to work with senior counsel and have the opportunity to get to know and provide service to a nice, loyal and friendly clientele.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of real estate contracts and forms
- Drafting correspondence with clients and counsel, including documents and reporting letters
- Conduct & review LTO searches and due diligence
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and opposing parties
- 3+ years residential/commercial real estate experience
- Solid understanding of BC LTSA EFS & web filing
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe, BC Online, eConveyance & Pro-Suite, as well as My LTSA
If you would like to explore if this position is right for you, please contact us and send a resume today!