A law firm located in Vancouver, BC is looking a Reception / LAA position to be filled! The firm focuses on labour and employment, including human rights, professional regulation, and pensions and benefits. They provide a full range of services from advice to advocacy for workers and unions and also represent and advise pension and health and welfare trusts.
Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently. Some reception responsibilities may include:
- greeting and assisting clients in person and/or on the phone
- managing incoming and outgoing courier deliveries
- handling the incoming and outgoing mail
- maintaining boardroom bookings
- file opening as well as some billing to name a few
As well as reception responsibilities, the candidate will also handle some Legal Administrative Assistant responsibilities which may include:
- entering timesheets & accounts
- typing, editing and proofreading correspondence/documents
- opening and closing files
- updating pleadings/submissions binders
- filing to the Boards/Tribunals, and more
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and position, send us your resume today!