One of Canada’s fastest growing national business law firms is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join their Downtown Vancouver office. This position reports to the Manager, Paralegals – Real Estate, Private Client Services and Administrative Law and is an opportunity to join a collaborative and dynamic team of paralegals.
In this role, you will be tasked to:
- Manage files from beginning to end of transaction including purchase, sale and financings of pre-owned single and multi-families homes.
- Manage all aspects of condominium projects including condominium formations, project sales, financing, due diligence and title matters.
- Manage individual purchases from onset to completion, including reporting and accounting matters.
- Other duties as are assigned
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Real Estate Paraprofessional (Paralegal) within a legal environment with a focus on commercial and residential real estate
- Completion of a Legal Assistant Certificate/Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SPIN and strong ability in reading and interpreting title and property searches
- Experience in using Conveyancer, LLC and Assyst Real Estate
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to handle a large workload volume and multiple closings
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Experience in acquisition of land and municipal applications and agreements is a benefit
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with lawyers and clients
- Ability to work independently and to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to take initiative and to contribute to the team
In order to be considered, the candidate must have a strong work ethic, exceptional communication and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and the willingness to contribute to the team. This individual has a professional attitude, is responsive, intelligent, assertive and resourceful with excellent client service skills.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, apply today!