Our client, a revered lawyer with over 40 years of experience in the area of family law and civil litigation in the defense of professionals against their administration boards is looking for a part-time, 3 days a week, legal administrative assistant/paralegal to help him with his cases through until June 2022.
- Some reception duties (5 – 10 calls daily in office)
- Dicta-transcription (up to 10 daily)
- Collaborating with clients and opposing counsel for the collection, review and production of documents as well as drafting routine correspondence
- Reviewing documents and coding for relevance and privilege
- Preparing pleadings
- Reviewing documents and coding for relevance and privilege along with reviewing/preparing transcript summaries and assisting lawyers with all aspects of trial preparations
- Experience in family law strongly preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and desire to provide quality work with a high level of accuracy
This position is aimed to start by May 15th 2021. If you feel you have experience, please send us your resume today!