Our client, a boutique Personal Injury Law firm, is dedicated to improving the lives of accident victims. They are seeking a Senior Paralegal with at least 4 years of experience to join the firm!
- Delegate and overseeing work to junior support staff in file maintenance including daily filing, file organization, opening/closing files.
- Update precedents on a consistent and regular basis.
- Legal research related to civil rules and procedure as directed.
- Documents acquisitions, organization, review and analysis.
- Drafting Court documents including Notice of Civil Claim, List of Documents, Document Binders and Chambers Material under the direction of a lawyer.
- Drafting ICO’s [Interlocutory Consent Order(s)]
- Lead Trial Preparation (allocate duties as needed ie. Contacting witness(es), drafting Subpoenas, Trial Scheduling, meeting Trial Deadlines.
- Required education: Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal Certificate or Diploma
If you have a working knowledge in the area of personal injury litigation, both in Statutory and Common law, apply today!
Compensation is commensurate with experience plus Group Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months.