Our client is a downtown, full-service, mid-sized law firm comprised of innovative people who are committed to providing exceptional service and outstanding results for their clients. They are currently seeking a full time intermediate to senior Paralegal with Commercial Real Estate experience to join their Real Estate group for the duration of a maternity leave. The successful candidate will be a team player who is client service focused, organized, and able to work independently at a senior level.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, sales, financing, due diligence and title matters, and some residential transaction work, from onset to completion
- Dealing with sales of commercial properties including condominium developments, financing and re-financing transactions, and land development matters
Here’s what you bring to our team:
- A minimum of five years’ of relevant real estate experience
- Completion of a Paralegal program is an asset
- Real Estate development experience is an asset
- Strong proficiency in BC land title registration requirements and search procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent document drafting and mathematical skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while under pressure
- Consistently accurate and reliable in your work
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and guidance
- Solid proficiency in Word, Adobe and Excel
If you take pride in your work and are eager to learn new things, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!