Our client is a full service law firm and has been located on the North Shore for over 30 years. They have a relatively new office location and offer a great working environment with good benefits. Currently. They are seeking to hire a civil litigation paralegal to join their busy team.
- Drafting letters, pleading and applications
- Interacting professionally with other office and the court, including setting trials and discoveries
- Preparing, listing and organizing required documentation
- Conducting witness interviews
- Administrative tasks including file organization, opening and closing files, maintaining a bring forward system and preparation of invoices
- Certification or Paralegal Diploma
- 2+ years as a litigation paralegal including personal injury, estate, commercial and real property disputes
- Good understanding of law office policies and procedures
- Excellent English, oral and written skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of MS Word 2016 and ESILAW 360
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you and your skills and experience matches the requirements, please sent your resume today!