Our client is a boutique family law firm located in Downtown Vancouver. They are looking for a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant to work in office with a Senior Partner.
- Managing Senior Partner’s calendar
- Assembling and filing documents for court
- Document Management
- Composing and editing legal correspondence
- Conducting registry searches
- File Organization
- Managing the BF system
- Dictation Management
- Interacting with clients daily
- Other administrative duties
- 10+ years’ experience in litigation procedures with at least 5 years’ in family law
- Strong Organizational and Self-management skills
- Great written and verbal communications skills, especially with clients
- Proficiency in MS Office, ESILAW, Divorcemate & Worldox
If you feel your skills and experience would lend itself to this open position, please send us your resume today!