Our client is a small law firm located in Downtown Vancouver and they are looking to hire an intermediate experienced LAA to assist in family law for three of the firms’ lawyers.
Responsibilities may include and are not limited to:
- Prepare correspondence
- Prepare litigation documents and pleadings
- Serve and file court documents
- Schedule dates for Examinations for Discovery and Trials
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, experts etc.
- Manage emails, maintain calendars and bring forwards
- Prepare the lawyer’s monthly billings
- Graduation from recognized LAA or Paralegal program
- 4+ years experience in general litigation and/or family law
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are looking to join a tight knit experienced law firm and have the skills required, please send us your resume today!