Our client is a small law firm in Vancouver and they have been in operation for over 40 years. They are looking to hire an intermediate to senior experienced LAA to assist in general civil litigation.
Responsibilities may include and are not limited to:
- Prepare correspondence
- Prepare litigation documents and pleadings
- Serve and file court documents
- Schedule dates for Examinations for Discovery and Trials
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, experts etc.
- Manage emails, maintain calendars and bring forwards
- Prepare the lawyer’s monthly billings
- Graduation from recognized LAA or Paralegal program
- 4+ years experience in general litigation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
Please send us your resume today!