A great mid-sized firm located in Richmond is looking for a Litigation Administrative Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate requires vaccinations to work in-office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting routine correspondence, preparing letters, pleadings and applications;
- Preparing, listing and organizing required documentation;
- Scheduling trials, discoveries, appointments, etc. and managing lawyers’ calendars;
- Providing professional, pleasant and responsive service to clients;
- Administrative tasks including file organization, opening and closing files, maintaining a bring forward system, and preparation of invoices.
- Completion from an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate program (or equivalent experience);
- Excellent English oral and written skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience in a law office working for litigation lawyers in B.C.;
- Some experience in personal injury litigation, (MVA & General Bodily Injury Defence)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word) would be an asset;
- Experience or an interest in learning Construction Litigation desirable; and
- Good knowledge of BC Online , Online Court Filing; LTSA, Worldox, ESILAW, Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Trust accounting principles.
If you meet these qualifications, and are looking to join a forward looking close knit team, please send us your resume today! It’s an excellent firm to work in with very nice lawyers to work for!