One of BC’s leading law firms protecting the interests of people injured in serious accidents is looking for a Junior to Intermediate LAA to work on their team!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening files, binder updates and filing
- Special damages
- Records & Document requests
- Pleadings (notice of trial, affidavits, notice of change, requisitions)
- Graduate of recognized LAA program or equivalent training & experience
- 2+ years of related law firm experience in plaintiffs personal injury
- Ability to work with limited supervision and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong Office 365 skills and experience with PC Law and document management system is considered an asset
Offered is a competitive compensation package and supportive culture
Send us your resume today if you feel your work experience and skills match the above!