Our client is a large recognized law firm. They are seeking a Real Estate Paralegal Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting, easements, rights of way
- Reviewing and analyzing contracts of purchase and sale
- Leases, subdivisions and strata plan filings
- Mortgages, loan and security documentation
- Disclosure statements and amendments thereto
- Dispositions, leasing, development and financing.
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintain their bring forward system
- arrange client appointments
- provide administrative assistance
- Standard sales and purchases
- Preparing and drafting legal documents, correspondence, and accounts
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Certificate or diploma from recognized paralegal or LAA or Paralegal program
- Experience in conveyancing
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Strong understanding of BC Land Title Office registration requirements and capability with e-filing, including coordination of electronic meets
- In depth knowledge of BC Online, LTSA, municipal tax searches, etc.
Please send us your resume today!