Our client, one of Canada’s leading business law firms, is located in downtown Vancouver and they are seeking a marketing and BD coordinator to assist their manager.
- Support the Manager, Business Development and Marketing with ad hoc marketing and business development tasks as they relate to:
- Pitches and proposals
- Practice group initiatives
- Intranet communications
- Event planning and associated communications
- Client gifting program
- Directories and Awards
- SE Promotional Products
- Alumni Program
- Scheduling professional photoshoots
- Support of the Associates and Student Programs from a marketing perspective, as required
- Manage and update email distribution lists using our CRM software.
- Oversee ad hoc requests from staff
- Ongoing clean up, list maintenance
- Audit trail
- New user setups
- Home Address updates
- List input for holiday card and Maple Syrup program (lead by National MarCom)
- Ensure all lawyers BD activities correctly logged in IA
- Staff support and training
- Personnel changes in IA
- Thorough knowledge of marketing and communications principles, preferably within the legal industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a grammar, spelling and proofreading enthusiast is a must
- Experience with InterAction or a similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and able to multi‐task while responding to changing priorities
- Post‐secondary education in English, communications, public relations, or marketing preferred
- Three to five years relevant industry experience (in legal, or a similar professional services environment).
Please send your resume today!