Our client offers a full range of legal services to trade unions, pension plans, health and welfare trusts, individuals and groups of workers. They are looking for a full-time LAA who is experienced and is also open to helping other workers in the firm, with duties ranging from bank runs to answering phones.
- Edit and proofread correspondence/documents
- Open and close files/ update pleadings/submissions binders
- draft and prepare letters
- memos, and correspondence;
- create, monitor and maintain client files;
- process billable/non-billable time and prepare client invoices;
- manage calendars and bring forward systems;
- liaise with external clients;
- prepare for trial and hearings, including organizing respective documents;
- assist with ongoing firm projects; and provide over-flow support and vacation/leave coverage for fellow legal
- Graduation from an accredited LAA institution
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook and PC Law
- Professional, able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Possess proven exemplary time management and customer service skills will be given preference
If you want to join a great team environment and have the skills and experience listed above, please send us your resume today.