Our clients, who have specialized in personal injury law for more than 30 years, are looking for a LAA/Paralegal to help with plaintiff personal injury in their downtown Vancouver office. The successful candidate will have prior experience in plaintiff personal injury and will assist with about 120 case files.
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Filing documents with the appropriate parties
- Possible reception duties
- Utilization of Amicus Attorney Software to assist in your duties
- Schedule mediations, trial dates and more
- Handling files that are assigned
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Prior litigation experience and ICBC work experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please send us your resume today!