Our client is a law firm located in downtown legal services and focuses primarily in business, real estate and litigation. They are looking for a junior paralegal to assist a senior lawyer in his duties.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day office related matters (answering phone/emails)
- Administering and manage commercial and residential real estate conveyancing
- Executing and review title and off-title due diligence searches.
- Registering title and security documents in BC Land Title Office (LTO) and other government agencies.
- Preparing and review purchase and sales contracts, deposits, payout statements, discharge documents and reports.
- Preparing and file electronic filing applications for registration of documents and plans.
- Drafting reporting letters
- Communicating with vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, clients, realtors, other counsels, and municipalities as needed.
Please send us your resume today!