Our client, a full-service law firm in North Vancouver is seeking a Floater LAA to join their team! The firm provides a wide range of professional assistance with business law, real estate, estates, wills, and litigation with the possibility of advancement within company.
This role will assist the litigation department.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Daily correspondence, document preparation, dicta-typing, drafting and filing court documents.
- Prepare lists of documents; organize and assemble chambers records, books of authorities, appeal records and appeal books.
- Schedule court dates and discoveries; communicate with court registries, clients and counsel.
- File preparation and management including daily electronic and paper-based filing.
- Monthly time billings, accounts and collections, and client status reports.
- Maintain BF systems.
- Obtain and index cases from online and other sources, including Farris library.
- Other general and administrative tasks as required.
- Graduation of LAA program or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn and use ESI Law & ALF
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
If you are looking for a position in-office and on the North Shore and believe you possess the qualifications and would be a good fit, send us your resume today!