A mid-size personal injury firm in Surrey is seeking a Junior LAA to add to their team of experienced, client-focused, and industry-leading professionals.
- back up reception coverage
- assistance with trial prep
- record requests
- binder updates and filing
- other LAA duties
- graduate of a recognized legal assistant program or equivalent experience and training
- one year of related law firm experience is an asset
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- demonstrated ability to take initiative
- excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- strong MS office skills
This firm has a collegial and pleasant work environment. Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your experience at this firm.