Are you looking for a Paralegal position in a Busy and Progressive Plaintiff Personal Injury and Family Law Firm? Our client is located in downtown Vancouver and is seeking a reliable, professional team player to join their team of lawyers and assistants.
Do you enjoy working with minimal direction and instruction and are looking for an opportunity to take your knowledge of Supreme Court of BC litigation and prior ICBC experience to a position where independent work is valued?
Major Responsibilities of the Position include:
- Delegating work and overseeing junior support staff in file maintenance including daily filing, file organization, opening/closing files.
- Maintaining an up-to-date precedent system.
- Legal research related to civil rules and procedure as directed.
- Drafting Court documents including Notice of Civil Claim, Lists of Documents, preparing Document binders and Chambers Material under the direction of lawyers.
- Drafting Interlocutory Consent Orders.
- Act as lead in Trial preparation (allocating duties as needed); and
Do you hold a Legal Assistant/Paralegal Certificate or Diploma with 4+ years of personal injury experience?
If you have the qualifications and are interested in this position, send us your resume today and we will discuss the role in more detail with you. Remember, we are most interested in providing you with opportunities that will best align with your career goals in your legal work. We’d be happy to meet with you on the phone, on Zoom, or in person if that is your preference. Everyone in our office is fully vaccinated and we maintain Covid-safe policies at all times. Look forward to meeting you!