Our client is an independent senior lawyer in ICBC Defence located in Downtown Vancouver and is looking for an experienced Paralegal to assist him in his office for a maternity leave contract. This is a minimum 12 month contract and if the paralegal work on ICBC files is phenomenal then the candidate is welcome to continue.
- Prepare pleadings
- Chamber Applications
- Prepare medical briefs
- Filing documents with the appropriate parties
- Utilization of software (MS Office)
- Handling files that are assigned, etc.
- Graduation of LAA / Paralegal program
- Possess an ICBC Billing Number
All the work is billable and there is the potential to make up to $60 per hour
If this is of interest to you and matches your abilities and qualifications, please send us your resume today!