Our client is a boutique law firm in the heart of Vancouver and they are seeking an ICBC Defence Paralegal to join their team! There are opportunities to work in Maritime Law in this role.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- A Paralegal certificate or diploma from a recognized institution
- 3+ years’ Paralegal experience working in Personal Injury or ICBC, preferably in defence
- Knowledge of Worldox, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Strong communication skills and professionalism.
- The ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Drafting a variety of court documents such as Responses to Civil Claim, Third Party Notices, List of Documents, Notices of Application, Affidavits, etc.
- The ability to prepare Medical Briefs.
- Conduct legal research
- Organize large litigation files.
- Obtain background/factual information.
Working for this firm, you will not only be able to experience a one of a kind work environment, but you will be presented with endless opportunities to grow and challenge your skills. Additionally, this firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental plan.
Advance your career today by applying for this position. This firm will not disappoint!
All resumes received in strict confidence.