Our centrally located client is seeking an ICBC Defence LAA to support one lawyer.
- Prepare and draft correspondence and documents
- Set trials and discoveries
- Prepare pleadings
- Interact with clients by phone and in person
- Maintain lawyers’ calendars
- Maintain filing system including a bring forward system
- Post timesheets and prepare invoices
- Perform other related duties including general office assistance and reception relief, as required
- Graduate of a recognized LAA program
- 1+ years’ experience in personal injury (ICBC defence/plaintiff)
- Sound understanding of the Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Organizational skills, ability to multitask and work independently
The firm is proud to be located near shopping and dining and to offer a friendly work environment, competitive wages and benefits. If you are interested in this position, send us your resume today and we will gladly discuss this position further with you!