Our client is an established personal injury law firm with a reputation as advocates for the fair and compassionate compensation of individuals who have sustained traumatic injuries. Their defense team is composed of expert counsel with years of experience and are highly regarded by the insurers. They are looking for an intermediate to senior legal administrative assistant to join their defense team.
Duties & Responsibilities (include But Not Limited To)
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Filing documents with the appropriate parties
- Possible reception duties
- Utilization of software to assist in your duties
- Schedule mediations, trial dates and more
- Handling files that are assigned
- Working with a close knit team of lawyers, paralegals and other legal assistants
Requirements & Qualifications
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Prior litigation experience and ICBC defense work experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
This position is a permanent position but enables the possibility of starting temporarily and progressing into permanent.