Our client, a boutique law firm, is looking for someone to fill a full-time hybrid role comprised of Accounting and Receptionist tasks. This firm is located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, and its practice focuses primarily on foreclosures and collections.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- processing of vendor invoices
- receipt of client payments
- preparing & posting of trust receipts and trust disbursements; preparing and posting invoices
- assisting with bank reconciliations of general and trust accounts
- general receptionist tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- some post-secondary accounting courses
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting environment (with preference given to those with experience in a legal setting and/or experience in PCLaw)
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to manage a high volume of work
- the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- strong communication skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the position for you don’t wait, apply today and we will be happy to discuss the position with you personally!