Our client is a top rated law firm in Richmond. They are looking for an intermediate experienced candidate to work on residential deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling deals from start to finish – all aspects
- Manage residential real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of real estate contracts and forms
- Drafting correspondence with clients and counsel & documents
- Conduct and review LTO searches and due diligence
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and opposing parties
- 3+ years of residential experience
- Solid understanding of BC LTSA EFS & web filing
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in ESILAW, Office 365
- eConveyance experience is considered an asset
If you feel like this is a great job to advance your career, please send us your resume today!