Our client is a boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate and they are located downtown. They are looking for a Commercial Real Estate LAA to assist two lawyers in their firm. This company is a great firm to work for as they pride themselves on their treatment of their team members.
- Preliminary drafting, complex editing and formatting of correspondence and legal documents;
- File maintenance, including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files;
- Conducting LTSA and BC Online searches as required;
- Maintaining bring forward or tracking system for updates;
- Preparing closing binders;
- Handling incoming mail and outgoing mail; answering client telephone calls and general inquiries;
- Administration duties, including entry of time and bill preparation.
- Post-secondary education in Legal Administrative Studies preferable, or with a minimum of two years law firm experience in the area of commercial real estate;
- Familiarity with Worldox and PCLaw an asset;
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat;
- Detail oriented, methodical and well organized;
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of legal procedures and documentation;
- Strong ability to perform well and be diplomatic in a high-pressure environment.
If you feel this matches your skillset and want to join a great team, please send us your resume today!