Our client is a downtown full-service, mid-sized law firm looking for a full time LAA to work majorly Family Law with some corporate commercial disputes, insurance defence (non ICBC) and general litigation.
- Maintain efficient file management and bring forward system
- Prepare and draft various correspondence and legal documents from dictation and precedent documents
- Prepare list of documents and bills
- Opening and closing files
- Scheduling trials, applications, examinations for discovery and more
- Other administrative tasks
- LAA Diploma or Certificate, and/or 5-10 years relevant work experience in Family Law, less experienced candidates with enthusiasm will be considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word & Outlook
- Experience with Worldox and Elite Webview is considered an asset
- Strong organization skills with high accuracy and attention to detail
If you are looking for a position in Family Law and want to join a well-established law firm in Vancouver, please send us your resume today!