Our client is a smaller boutique law firm that practices Family Law, Civil Litigation, Corporate/Commercial and Wills & Estates along with some Conveyancing. They are looking for an experienced LAA to join their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting correspondence
- Organizing Files
- Booking discoveries and court dates, etc.
- Liaising with court staff and other law offices
- Preparing court documents
- Update pleadings binders and preparing list of documents
- 4+ years experience
- Certificate from recognized LAA program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office, BC Online and MYLTSA
Please send us your resume today if you feel you match these qualifications and would like to join a smaller, close team working downtown!