Tired of commuting downtown or dealing with the bridges? Or perhaps you love the North Shore!
Our client, a full-service law firm in North Vancouver is seeking an ICBC Paralegal to join their team! The firm provides a wide range of professional assistance with business law, real estate, estates, wills, and litigation with the possibility of advancement within company.
Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare pleadings
- Chamber Applications
- Prepare medical briefs
- Filing documents with the appropriate parties
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Possible reception duties
- Utilization of software to assist in your duties (ESILaw)
- Schedule mediations, trial dates and more
- Handling files that are assigned
- Working with as part close knit team
- Strong preference towards paralegal with ICBC Billing Number
- Work in office in Downtown Vancouver, no option for remote
- Experience working in Personal Injury or Litigation
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
This position is a permanent position in a full service law firm. If you have relevant experience, please send us your resume today.