Our client has provided legal services to the Lower Mainland of British Columbia for over 25 years and is looking for an intermediate experienced legal administrative assistant to help their ICBC Defence team.
- Preparation and drafting of correspondence and documents
- Setting trials and discoveries
- Preparing pleadings
- Interacting with clients by phone and in person
- Maintaining lawyers calendars
- Maintaining filing system and bring forward system
- Posting timesheets and preparing invoices
- Performing other elated duties including general office assistance and reception relief
- Graduation of recognized Legal Administrative program
- 5+ years experience in personal injury (ICBC Defence/plaintiff)
- Solid understanding of Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
If your experience meets the job criteria and you are looking to join a well established law team, send us your resume today!