Our client, one of Vancouver’s largest law firm, is full-service establishment with the friendly, team-oriented environment. They are looking for a Paralegal to join their Family Law team.
- Organizing and management of files
- Assist with draft pleadings, applications, affidavits, orders and discovery demands
- Coordinating of service and filing of court documents
- Reviewing and summarizing financial documents
- Drafting financial disclosure agreements
- Conducting written and verbal correspondence with clients, counsel, court registries, etc.
- Assisting with scheduling
- Providing support for clients and preparation of client invoices
- Performing administrative duties and backup support
- Graduation of a LAA or Paralegal program
- 3+ years’ experience as litigation paralegal, preferably family law
- Knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate professionally with colleagues
- Familiarity with billing and invoicing
Please send us your resume today!