Our client, one of Canada’s leading law firms with a team of innovative, proactive and dedicated lawyers, administrative and support staff, is looking for a LAA to work in their corporate department. This role will assist one of the partners as well as an associate. They are also one of Canada’s best employers over the past decade, offering competitive compensation as well as a suite of benefits to their employees.
- Preparation of documents relating to BC, Federal & extra-provincial companies & societies
- Including incorporations/registrations, corporate reorganizations, dividends, alterations and article amalgamations, share/asset transactions, director and officer changes, name changes, amalgamations, continuations, dissolutions and restorations
- Billing, calendar management, & document formatting
- Filings and registration
- Correspond with clients, solicitors & accountants
- Perform administration & other related duties as assigned.
- Recognized diploma or certification from registered LAA program
- 4+ years of corporate experience, including securities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Superb communication & interpersonal skills
- Organized, able to multi-task & prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of PC Law, Worldox or Time Matters is considered an asset
If this job description matches your abilities and qualifications, please send us your resume today!