Our client is a full service law firm located on the North Shore. They offer a friendly work environment with competitive wages & benefits. They are looking to hire a LAA or Paralegal with experience to work in corporate commercial.
- Schedule meetings, attend incorporations, annual maintenance documents, ordinary and special corporate procedures – amalgamations, reorganizations & dissolutions.
- Residential and Commercial real estate and secured lending transactions.
- Attend filings and searches (LTSA, BC Registries, BC Online and PPR).
- Preparation of resolutions, officer certificates, retainer letters and reporting briefs.
- Administrative tasks including conflict searches, opening and closing files, organization and maintaining BF System.
- Preparation of client invoices and business development.
- Paralegal degree or LAA Diploma from recognized institution
- Proficiency in MS Office, Esilaw, eConveyance and ALF
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong oral and written communication with excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Understanding of law office policies and procedures
- Trust accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team
Our client offers a salary commensurate with experience. If you believe you are a good fit for the position above, please submit your resume today.