Our client provides legal services to clients throughout British Columbia. Ideally the candidate would be highly organized, possess strong computer skills, and is able to work independently. This is a unique position where there will be training offered in conveyancing if you are looking to get into it!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting searches and filing documents with the Land Title Registry, Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry.
- Maintaining their bring forward system
- Arrange client appointments
- Provide administrative assistance
- Draft correspondence & billing
- Standard sales and purchases
- Preparing and drafting legal documents, correspondence, and accounts
- Liaising with clients, financial institutions, counsel, and other external parties as needed
- Graduation from a paralegal/LAA program
- Proficiency in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn conveyancing and think you can join the team and contribute, please send us your resume today!