Our client, a well-established and rapidly growing community-oriented Fraser Valley law firm with multiple offices, is seeking an experienced, motivated, high energy, and client focused, commercial real estate conveyancer to work in their Langley office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting, easements, rights of way
- Reviewing and analyzing contracts of purchase and sale
- Leases, subdivisions and strata plan filings
- Mortgages, loan and security documentation
- Disclosure statements and amendments thereto
- Conducting title/due diligence searches, and all matters related to commercial real estate acquisitions and
- Dispositions, leasing, development and financing.
- Certificate or diploma from recognized paralegal or LAA program
- Experience in conveyancing
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Proficiency in eConvey or ability to learn
- Strong understanding of BC Land Title Office registration requirements and capability with e-filing, including coordination of electronic meets
- In depth knowledge of BC Online, LTSA, municipal tax searches, etc.
Please send us your resume today!