Our client is a law firm focusing on Real Estate, Corporate and Estate Law and they are looking to add a lawyer to their team. Offering comprehensive benefits, competitively salary, paid time off and a healthy work balance, our client is growing their firm and is looking for the right fit.
- The candidate will have independent conduct of a full file load
- Provide exceptional client care over the phone and in person
- Attend client appointments and meetings
- Handle team inquiries
- Report to Senior Counsel as to the progress and handling of files
Qualifications and Skills:
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia in good standing
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Real Estate, Corporate and Estate Lawyer
- Be resourceful and capable of handling complex and challenging files
- Willingness to work collaboratively as part of a dedicated team of professionals
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to provide clear direction to others
- Strong business acumen with verbal, negotiation, interpersonal and drafting skills
If you are a lawyer and are looking to move to a smaller, yet growing firm, please send us your resume today!